CIW Data Analyst Certification Training
The role of a Data Analyst is a key one in business operations as they provide vital insight that supports influential decision-making across an organisation. Data Analysts are employed as a fundamental part in organisations of any size as all companies will be looking to use facts and statistics to drive business objectives.
The CIW Data Analyst Certification training is a part of the recently updated CIW Web and Mobile Design series. You will learn how to use data to analyse a company’s operations and make justifiable business decisions based on statistics. You will study the use of tools including Hadoop, R Project, and custom database solutions to help you to achieve your goals.
This course is for anyone who is looking to utilise the skills a Data Analyst needs in their career, whether that be as part of a wider career arc or specifically as a Data Analyst. The average Data Analyst salary in the UK currently stands at £26,000* which grows with experience and a wider skillset. Data Analyst positions are highly sought-after, and IBM predicts there will be a 28% spike in demand for data professionals.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Identify typical sources of institutional knowledge, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications, transaction data, social media, marketing sources.
- Compare and contrast structured and unstructured data.
- Deploy specific tactics for working with cloud-based data, including cloud-native data, migrating data to or from the cloud.
- Summarize ways that data is used to drive business decisions.
- Deploy tools for capturing and analysing data, including Hadoop, R Project, custom database applications.
- Extrapolate information using data obtained from new and traditional data sources, including Web and social media logs, marketing, sales, technical support, customer relations.
- Determine relationships between organizational efforts and business outcomes.
- Identify ways to capture and represent data, including creating dashboards (e.g., executive summaries), creating reports and charts, using traditional and Web-based tools.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Exam for full certification is available, but not included, giving you the opportunity to purchase and take the exam when you are ready
- Become a recognised data analysis professional and help companies to make justified business decisions
- 24-hour customer support Monday to Friday
- 24/7 access to the course content for one year, study anytime, anywhere!
- Live Chat Tutor Support is available, giving you instant access to a tutor anywhere in the world who will answer your questions and problems within minutes, so you can continue with your course with no further delays
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above