MoV Foundation Classroom
The two-day, expert-led Management of Value (MoV®) Foundation Classroom course will develop your understanding of the core and concepts of MoV®. You will learn key terminology, principles and guidance which will teach you how to act as an important member of a value team, and how you can assist Value Managers.
MoV® supplements the implementation of other AXELOS Global Best Practice solutions in project and programme management, and you will be able to experience this through contributing effectively to MoV® activities.
The MoV® Foundation will teach you how to assist in decision making that meets business goals. The Foundation exam is a prerequisite for the Practitioner stage, you must hold a valid certificate.
MoV® Foundation exam format
- 40-minute duration
- Closed book
- 50 multiple-choice questions
- 50% pass mark
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The world of MoV® and the overall structure
- The seven principles that provide the framework of good practice
- The seven MoV® processes that provide a clear plan for implementing the outputs and monitor effective delivery
- MoV® specific techniques and common techniques that are used as part of MoV®
- The implementation, embedding and need for embedding MoV®
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- We can run private MoV® classroom training for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information
- Official MoV® Manual included
- Highly acclaimed advanced preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help you prepare for your course
- Post-Course resources – following completion of the course, your advanced preparation account will be transferred to a post-course account and you will have access to MoV® template documents, completed sample management products, an interactive process model with eLearning and video presentation for reviewing the method and project health check tools
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations).
The MoV® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. MoV® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.