M_o_R Foundation and Practitioner Classroom
Our accredited, five-day Management of Risk (M_o_R®) courses aim to provide you with a detailed understanding of the AXELOS M_o_R® framework, principles, and approaches so that you can effectively tailor the methodology to specific scenarios and apply them to any business in any industry.
By the end of the course, you will understand how to make informed decisions within risk management, as well as having the qualification which employers around the world recognise as the best practice in risk management, improving your career prospects.
The Foundation course will teach you a comprehensive knowledge of the four elements of the M_o_R® framework – Principles, Approaches, Processes, and Embedding – and how they support governance.
To progress to the Practitioner level, you must pass the Foundation exam.
M_o_R® Foundation exam format
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes' duration
- Closed book.
The Practitioner will expand on the knowledge studied in the Foundation stage, as well as training you to tailor the M_o_R® framework to specific scenarios.
M_o_R® Practitioner Exam format
- Objective testing
- 4 questions - 20 question items per question
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- Three hours (180 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners).
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Gain the knowledge needed to influence and shape risk management across an organization.
- Learn to encourage openness and discuss business issues to meet objectives, improve service delivery and achieve value for money.
- Put an effective framework in place to make informed decisions about the risks that affect strategic, programme, project and operational objectives.
- Understand the nature and extent of risks facing a company and reduce the incidence and impact on the business.
- Simplify the process of making information available when decisions need to be made.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Regular courses run in multiple locations
- Become an effective Risk Manager
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information.
- Official M_o_R® Manual included.
- Highly acclaimed advanced preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help you prepare for your course.
- Post-Course resources – following completion of the course, your advanced preparation account will be transferred to a post-course account and you will have access to M_o_R® template documents, completed sample management products, an interactive process model with e-learning and video presentation for reviewing the method and project health check tools.
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations).
- Interest free credit and Finance options available.
The M_o_R® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. M_o_R® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.