MSP® Practitioner Classroom Training
|MSP Practitioner||Nottingham||17-09-2020||2 Days||£1,194|
|MSP Practitioner||London||01-10-2020||2 Days||£1,194|
The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) classroom course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the best practice guide on programme management. Programmes are groups of projects which work together to achieve one specific goal or objective and MSP will give you a set of principles and processes for use to deliver the desired results efficiently.
Our accredited MSP classroom courses are delivered by fully qualified trainers who have extensive working knowledge managing this high level of responsibility. Our expert trainers have over 15 years practical experience in the programme and project management industry. Their aim is to ensure that you have full understanding of the best practice methodology in transformational change through applying the MSP Principles, Governance Themes and Transformational Flow.
The MSP Practitioner level will guide you in the practical application of the MSP Principles, Governance Themes and Transformational Flow so you can become a senior member of a programme management team.
The MSP Foundation certificate is a prerequisite for the Practitioner stage. Once you have completed the training, you will sit the exam:
- Objective testing
- 8 questions per paper
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- Two-and-a-half hours duration
- Open-book (only the MSP Guide is allowed)
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- MSP Introduction and MSP Overview
- MSP Frameworks and MSP Concepts
- Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Defining a Programme
- Planning and Control
- Benefits Realisation Management
- Organisation and the Programme Office
- The Business Case
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivery the Capability and Realising the Benefits
- Quality Management
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution
- Closing a Programme
- Practical Work
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information.
- Official MSP Manual included.
- Preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including mock exam questions, video presentations and progress reports
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations)
- Interest free credit and Finance options available
- Our MSP® Classroom training is run in association with Simetral Ltd
The MSP® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.