MSP® Foundation Classroom Training
- Fully Accredited by PeopleCert
- Approved Examination Organisation on behalf of Axelos
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
- Onsite/In-House Courses
- Official Exams Included
- Official MSP Manual Included
- E-Certificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
|MSP Foundation||London||14-09-2020||3 Days||£1,194|
|MSP Foundation||Nottingham||14-09-2020||3 Days||£1,194|
|MSP Foundation||London||28-09-2020||3 Days||£1,194|
The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) classroom course will provide you with a detailed understanding of the best practice guide on programme management. Programmes are groups of projects which work together to achieve one specific goal or objective and MSP will give you a set of principles and processes for use to deliver the desired results efficiently.
Our accredited MSP classroom courses are delivered by fully qualified trainers who have extensive working knowledge managing this high level of responsibility. Our expert trainers have over 15 years practical experience in the programme and project management industry. Their aim is to ensure that you have full understanding of the best practice methodology in transformational change through applying the MSP Principles, Governance Themes and Transformational Flow.
The MSP Foundation level will provide you with a full understanding of the MSP guidance so you can function as part of an informed member of a programme office team and offer your support on MSP programmes.
At the end of the training, you will sit the MSP Foundation exam:
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper, 1 mark available per question
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 1-hour duration
- Closed book
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- MSP Introduction and MSP Overview
- MSP Frameworks and MSP Concepts
- Blueprint Design and Delivery
- Defining a Programme
- Planning and Control
- Benefits Realisation Management
- Organisation and the Programme Office
- The Business Case
- Leadership and Stakeholder Engagement
- Managing the Tranches
- Delivery the Capability and Realising the Benefits
- Quality Management
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution
- Closing a Programme
- Practical Work
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information.
- Official MSP Manual included.
- Preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including mock exam questions, video presentations and progress reports
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations)
- Interest free credit and Finance options available
- Our MSP® Classroom training is run in association with Simetral Ltd
The MSP® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. MSP® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.