Building Relationships for Success in Sales
Building relationships plays a massive part in a B2B or B2C sales strategy. Every sales professional will need to make friends, build a network and create and maintain relationships to see themselves as a success in their respective industry.
This course will help you to manage the verbal, non-verbal and other physical aspects that must be utilised to form lasting and trustworthy relationships, and because sales is a major part of every industry, the skills you learn will be transferable to any sales role that you undertake.
The first step is building the relationship, but to be a success in sales you will also need to sustain the relationships you build. You will need to nurture a growing and thriving relationship to keep it at its peak, and in this course, you will find out how to sustain these relationships to make your sales career a success.
Strategic friendships will make or break any business, no matter how big and no matter what kind of market, and this course will help you to build the relationships that will see your business succeed.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- The benefits of developing a support network of connections.
- How building relationships can help you develop your business base.
- How to apply communication techniques to build your network.
- The key elements in strong working relationships, and how you might put more of the elements in your working relationships.
- Key interpersonal skills.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Utilise the skills you learn into any sales job, in any industry
- Implement the skills you learn as soon as you’ve finished the course
- Extracurricular resources given so you can build further on your newfound knowledge
- Use the skills you learn to build personal relationships, as well as professional relationships
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above