No office can function without the help of Administrative Assistants; they are the oil which helps the machine run as efficiently as possible. They work quietly in the background, like the brain does in the body, ensuring that a business runs smoothly, helping their employers to achieve any goals that are set.
Discover the core skills that will help you use your resources efficiently, manage your time wisely, communicate effectively, and collaborate with others skilfully. The practices may take time to be a part of your daily work routine. However, making the commitment to consistently apply the concepts every day is the key to changing and adopting new behaviours in a short amount of time.
Learn new tools that will make you more efficient and valuable than ever with this Administrative Support course.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Get Organised
- Manage your time more effectively
- Prioritise your time so you can get it all done
- Complete special tasks
- Verbal communication skills
- Non-verbal communication skills
- Empower yourself
- Deal better with your managers
- Take care of yourself as a priority
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Increase your self-worth, and your worth to your employers!
- Transferable skills that can be taken into any organisation in any industry
- Learn new tools
- Implement your knowledge as soon as you’ve finished the course
- Have a positive influence on your organisation
- Getting Started
- Getting Organised
- Managing Time
- Getting it All Done on Time
- Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- The Team of Two
- Taking Care of Yourself
- Wrapping Up
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above