CeMAP Mentor (6 Months)
Mentoring is the online version of an in-class tutor. Our CeMAP courses all have this mentoring programme available which will provide you the best support on a one-to-one basis while you study our CeMAP learning support materials.
You will have 24/7 access to the tutor throughout the duration of your course, and the tutor will support you in any way so that you can get the most out of your training with the view to becoming a qualified mortgage advisor.
Getting certified as a mortgage advisor is the only way that you can obtain a “licence to practice” which will legally allow you to offer mortgage advice in a professional environment, this is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) who you will need to register with. Our CeMAP mentors are all FCA regulated, industry experienced professionals who will guide you through the course so you can be ready for the official examinations.
Tutor Support is Ideal For
- People new to mortgage advice or the finance industry
- Aspiring mortgage advisors who wish to achieve CeMAP but need a better understanding
- Anyone who feels they would benefit from one-to-one contact with a CeMAP qualified tutor
Advantages of the Mentoring
- You will have email support for longer, more detailed questions that you need answers for
- Forum for in-depth discussions with tutors and fellow students to share ideas and knowledge
- Exam preparation guidance to give you the best chance of passing the exams the first time