Bookkeeping Masterclass with AAT (EC113423)
A bookkeeper is to a business what the brain is to the body – essential. All businesses, regardless of size and turnover, need someone to balance what comes in with what goes out. Our expertise has allowed us to combine AAT courses with providers such as Sage and Microsoft to produce this package which is sure to massively boost your career prospects.
This Bookkeeping Masterclass will give you the knowledge to not only become a proficient Bookkeeper, but also bolster your skillset in other areas, giving you a head start on the competition.
- AAT – Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)
- Official Sage 50 Computerised Payroll 2016-2017 (Level 1 & 2 Package)
- Microsoft Excel – A Set of 3 Interactive Courses
- AAT – Foundation award in Accounting Software (Level 2)
Manual and Computerised Bookkeeping
Manual bookkeeping will simply record the income and expenditure of a business in date order, it is the traditional way of bookkeeping but remains an important part of a bookkeeper’s skillset.
A computerised system is one that processes the financial transactions and events to produce reports. Transactions are everything that encompasses expenditure or income for an organisation, so will include purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
You will learn manual and computerised bookkeeping skills which will be vital to launching your career in this lucrative and rewarding branch of the finance industry. Everything you learn will be essential if you are looking to work in a large company’s finance department as a bookkeeper, as an independent bookkeeping professional, or as a self-employed bookkeeper.
How Can I Use It?
AAT are the most recognisable name in the industry and having their credentials on your CV, added to the skills of Excel and Sage Payroll, will give you the knowledge that companies including Asda, Greene King and P&G use to employ their accountants and bookkeepers.
You will also be able to use this package as a foundation to build more skills in bookkeeping as you progress through your career.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Opening Balances and Journals
- Sales and Purchase Ledger Transactions
- Bank and Petty Cash Transactions
- The Trial Balance and Data Security
- Understanding Financial Transactions in a Bookkeeping System
- Processing Customer Transactions
- Processing Supplier Transactions
- Process Receipts and Payments
- Process Transactions Through Ledgers to the Trial Balance
- Understanding Payment Methods
- Understanding Controls in a Bookkeeping System
- Using Control Accounts
- Using the Journal
- Reconciling Bank Statements
- Sage Payroll Level 1
- Sage Payroll Level 2
- Microsoft Excel Introduction
- Microsoft Excel Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel Advanced
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- AAT subscription fee worth £48 included in the cost
- Learn everything you need to know about manual and computerised bookkeeping to kick-start your career as a bookkeeper
- Tutor support included with e-Careers AAT products
- 97% of full members would recommend studying with AAT
This course is eligible for a TOTUM PRO Card. Details on how to receive this card will be sent out after enrolment.
What is the TOTUM PRO Card?
The TOTUM PRO card is the replacement of the old NUS card, which offers discounts in a wide range of shops and websites, helping you get money off food, holidays and flights, clothes, make-up gym memberships and much more. TOTUM PRO card is aimed at professional learners, giving you access to exclusive discounts.
Where can you use your TOTUM PRO Card?
The TOTUM PRO card offers a range of discounts across a wide range of shops and websites. The list below provides a sample of the places you can receive discounts from. Click here to review the full list of shops and websites.
How to get your card
To receive your TOTUM PRO card all you need to do is enrol and pay for an eligible course (see the full list, below) and we’ll send you an email confirmation, acknowledging your eligibility for the TOTUM PRO Card. After your 14-day cooling off period has passed, we’ll send you an email confirming that your TOTUM PRO card access is now live, and you’ll be able to use the TOTUM PRO card widget in your ‘My Account’ section on our website, to order your card.
Is there a cost?
TOTUM PRO is available for a limited time only for just £14.99 for one year (usually £19.99), £24.99 for two years (usually £34.99), or £34.99 for three years (usually £44.99). This offer will run until 30th June 2020.
AAT courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an approved training provider
This package includes
Official Sage 50 Computerised Payroll (Level 1 & 2 Package)£250View More
AAT - Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)£250View More
AAT Foundation Award in Accounting Software (Level 2) - Sage 50£250View More
MS Excel 2016 – Set of 3 Interactive Courses£48View More