AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) eLearning and Books (EC113863)
The AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3) is the perfect opportunity for you, as an Accounting professional, to take your career to the next level. This course has been developed with experienced Accountants in mind, giving you the knowledge and skillset to carry out advanced Accounting tasks as part of a reliable finance team.
This AAT qualification is ideal for you if you already have a solid understanding of Accounting principles, and are looking to progress your knowledge to the next level and undertake more responsibilities. AAT qualifications are a recognised route to becoming a qualified Accountant and our convenient online delivery method means that you can study anytime, anywhere with 24/7 course access.
If you have not already completed the AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Level 2), this would be beneficial for you to complete first, however it is not an official requirement. While there are no prerequisites, a solid understanding of Accounting principles is beneficial, as well as a good understanding of English literacy and basic maths.
We are incredibly honoured to announce that we've been shortlisted for the ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year award 2020!'
Typical career paths
Once you have completed your AAT Level 3 Qualification you will be able to embark on a career as an:
Accounts Payable Clerk – £24k
Accounts/Finance Assistant – £24.5k
Bookkeeper – £28.5k
Payroll Supervisor – £32.5
Finance Officer – £37.5k
Unlimited expert Tutor support
Our AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting AAT (Level 3) comes with our exclusive Mentor+ platform where you will have access to an experienced AAT accredited tutor. You will be guided throughout your time on the course on every aspect of the materials, right through to advice on how you can book your examinations.
The AAT require all students to join as a student member. AAT require you to register as a student member within 14 days of your course start date. This registration allows you to sit any necessary exams and take advantage of the support and resources available. The following items are not included in your course fees:
Exams cost approximately £60-85 depending on the exam centre.
There are six computer-based exams (one per module), which will need to be taken at your local AAT test centre.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Apply the principles of double-entry bookkeeping through demonstrating the accounting equation, classifying assets, liabilities and equity in an accounting context
- The purpose and use of books of prime entry and ledger accounting
- How to carry out financial period end routines
- Implementing procedures for the acquisition and disposal of non-current assets
- Identifying capital expenditure and the importance of prior authority for capital expenditure
- Explain the need for final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Prepare accounting records from incomplete information
- Produce accounts for sole traders and Partnerships
- Recognise the key differences between preparing accounts for a limited company and a sole trader
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Annual AAT membership fee worth £147 INCLUDED
- Our exam pass rates currently stand at 89.2% and we guarantee high quality training materials and learning experience
- Your experienced AAT accredited tutor is there to support you every step of the way, just like us and the rest of our learning community who are available through forums and other discussion groups
- Interactive course materials that will engage and test you, ensuring you retain the knowledge and can implement it in your career
- Flexible, interest-free finance options that can suit your budget meaning your career development can’t be delayed by funds
- Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to our course platform
- Work your way to one of many accounting roles that will help you to build a reputable, lucrative career
- 15 months access to the course content
AAT Exams – Update
AAT exams and assessments are now open again from Monday 29th June 2020.
We're pleased to confirm that AAT assessments will be available again from Monday 29 June 2020, since their suspension due to Covid-19, on the 22nd March 2020.
Based on current information and guidance provided by the Government to help businesses get back on track, the AAT intends to make assessments available from 29th June 2020.
Social distancing guidance
The AAT expect all training providers and assessment venues to act responsibly and ensure they adhere to all government rules and guidelines in relation to social distancing when offering AAT assessments on site. We'll be providing more guidance around social distancing in the coming weeks.
Synoptic windows revised
Synoptic window dates have now been confirmed for the remainder of the year and include additional dates to help with planning and potential capacity issues due to social distancing restrictions. Full details can be found here.
In summary, these are:
Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Level 3 (Level 6 in Scotland) Synoptic
– week commencing 13 July, 20 July, 17 August, 14 September, 12 October, 7 December
Professional Diploma in Accounting - Level 4 (Level 8 in Scotland) Synoptic
– week commencing 6 July, 13 July, 24 August, 21 September, 19 October, 14 December
Level 2 synoptic assessments
In agreement with Ofqual, the UK qualifications regulator, the AAT has announced the intention to issue calculated results for eligible students studying the Foundation Certificate in Accounting - Level 2 (Level 5 in Scotland) and Foundation Diploma in Accounting and Business (Level 2).
Results will be issued to students on 13 August and, because of this exercise, we are unable to make the Level 2 synoptic assessment available until after these results are released.
The next Level 2 synoptic window will start in the week commencing 17 August.
Full details on the revised synoptic windows can be found here.
There are AAT 6 exams to be taken at this level:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting Synoptic Test Assessment
AAT courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an approved training provider
This package includes
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Level 3)£625View More
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Books£600View More