AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate & Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping eLearning and Books (EC113878)
The Bookkeeper is a vital part of the accounts or finance team of any business, ensuring that financial transactions are recorded accurately and efficiently. With this importance comes a huge amount of responsibility that is reflected in how well independent Bookkeepers are paid when they deliver the desired outcomes.
This is why we have built a package that will develop your skills from a foundation level, right up to handling advanced bookkeeping tasks, so you can function in those rewarding roles and build an esteemed career in finance.
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping & Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping package will start off by teaching you standard bookkeeping procedures including manual double entry bookkeeping, associated documents and processes up to Trial Balance standard. You will then learn advanced double entry bookkeeping, financial statements, intermediate spreadsheets and how to make the most out of your accounting software use.
We are incredibly honoured to announce that we've been shortlisted for the ‘AAT Distance Learning Training Provider of the Year award 2020!'
Your package will include access to our Mentor+ platform for both levels, where you will have access to an experienced AAT tutor. You will be guided throughout your time on the course on every aspect of the materials, right through to advice on how you can book your examinations.
Key Learning Points
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Understanding financial transactions within a bookkeeping system
- Processing customer transactions
- Processing supplier transactions
- Process receipts and payments
- Process transactions through the ledgers to the trial balance
- Understanding payment methods
- Understanding controls in a bookkeeping system
- Using control accounts
- Using the journal
- Reconciling bank statements with the cash book
AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Principles of advanced double-entry bookkeeping
- Procedures for the acquisition and disposal of non-current assets
- Depreciation calculations
- Period-end adjustments
- Producing and extending the trial balance
- The financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of organisation
- Final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Preparing accounting records from incomplete information
- Accounts for sole traders
- Accounts for partnerships
- VAT legislation requirements
- Completing VAT returns and submitting them in a timely manner
- Understanding the implications for the business of errors, omissions and late filing and payment
- Reporting VAT-related information within the organisation in accordance with regulatory and organisational requirement
Advantages of the Course
- AAT subscription fee worth £48 included in the cost
- An ideal package to take you from entry-level to bookkeeping expert
- Expert tutor support is included for the entirety of your course duration in this package
- Course content compatible with all major operating systems on mobile and desktop devices, so you can study on the go!
- Once successfully completed, you will be eligible for AAT Qualified Bookkeeper (AATQB) status – an industry recognised achievement of professionalism
- 24/7 access to the course content for one year for self-paced, anytime, anywhere study
- Customer support available, 7am to 7pm, Monday to Friday
AAT courses are offered by e-Careers Ltd, an approved training provider
This package includes
AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping£600View More
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping & AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Bookkeeping Books£500View More
AAT - Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping (Level 2)£250View More